Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,821   Posts: 1,581,873   Online: 1128

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Free to a good home: three Soviet era Leica copies in various states of disrepair

I have three Soviet-era Leica copies that mostly don't work, and I am not likely to try my hand at repairing them anytime soon, so I would be happy to give them away to an APUG member if you want to have a go at fixing them, etc.

I would really prefer to be able to give them to someone in the Toronto area, to avoid the hassle of shipping, etc.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    PM Sent

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    I'm looking for a LTM camera for repair experience.

If any are still available, I'll pay shipping costs, etc to the Seattle, WA area.

Edit: I'm specifically interested in the bodies. If someone else ends up with them and wants to part with a body or two, let me know.
    Last edited by Brian Legge; 12-11-2010 at 05:10 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    pm sent

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin