Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,556   Posts: 1,545,069   Online: 1015

mjs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

FS: Pentax 35mm AF 2 lens outfit

My wife brought this home from an auction, all pleased 'cause she found me a nifty camera deal. She did, too, except that I've standardized on Minolta for my 35mm stuff. So, just in time for Christmas, make someone you know very happy this year with an as new, still in boxes, doesn't look like it was used much if at all, complete Pentax autofocus camera outfit:

Pentax ZX-7 AF camera.
    Pentax FA 50mm f/1.4 AF lens w/49mm Tiffen UV filter and original receipt from 2004 from Tri-State Camera & Video (New York) for $205.00
    Tamron 28-300mm f/5.6-6.3 Aspherical zoom lens (includes lens shade)
    Pentax AF 220 T flash
    Phoenix 2x AF Teleconverter
    Zhumell T-Ring for Pentax K mount
    Again, all of this stuff is as new, still in their original boxes. I bought a pair of CR2 batteries from a drug store and the camera works fine. Batteries includeded!

This great outfit is for sale as a lot for $300, plus shipping. I don't want to break it up, sorry.

Think I'm out of line with the asking price? Send me an offer! Worst I can do is cry myself to sleep! Hurry, and this new blizzard willing, you'll have it by Christmas. I take Paypal and USPS money orders, and I ship USPS Priority Mail as quick as I can get the sled dogs hooked up. On Bo-Bo! On Cowboy! On Jack and Sugar Pie! On Flash and Penny! Well, maybe you last two can stay home... Feel free to ask any questions you may have. Thanks for looking!

Mike
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P1010001.JPG   P1010002.JPG   P1010003.JPG   P1010004.JPG   P1010005.JPG  

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming– “Wow! What a Ride!”

— Hunter S. Thompson

mjs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

More pictures!

Additional Photos
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P1010007.JPG   P1010006.JPG   P1010008.JPG   P1010009.JPG   P1010010.JPG  

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming– “Wow! What a Ride!”

— Hunter S. Thompson

mjs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Still more pics!

And the last of the photos, I think.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P1010011.JPG  

— Hunter S. Thompson

Shooter
    35mm
    I would like to buy it. Thanks!
    In life you only get one great dog, one great car, and one great woman. Pet the dog. Drive the car. Make love to the woman. Don't mix them up.

mjs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sold! Thanks!

Mike

— Hunter S. Thompson

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin