Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,926   Posts: 1,585,131   Online: 860

mjs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

FS: Nikon N2020 2 lens outfit

I got this several years ago and have been very happy with it, but too many of these oddball cameras (oddball in that they aren't Minolta, which is what I'm standardizing on,) are taking up my attention. This camera I will likely regret selling, but it can't be helped: I need to be less of a photo gear-head and more of a photo-taker.

The N2020 was an early Nikon autofocus camera, but you can tell that they didn't trust all that new-fangled computerized stuff. I real man (or woman!) rewinds their own film, dang-nabit! So while it has a very good autofocus system, exposure modes from manual through Aperture and shutter priority to full auto-exposure, and motorized film advance, you have to rewind the film yourself. *Grin* Yeah, people look at you kinda funny sometimes...

The camera works great and uses common AAA batteries. Considering how much I've used it the body is in pretty good condition. Never abused! I respect my cameras, and especially I respect how much repair people charge for their services. This one does not seem to need any such services.

Comes with a Nikkor 35-70mm f/3.5-4.5 zoom which is really kind of a surprising lens. I am continually amazed at how close this thing focuses. About 6 inches, it looks to me. An excellent lens. Comes with a lens cap but no body cap as it came with the camera, back when I got it, and I never had a body cap for it.

Also comes with what looks like a pretty much unused Tamron AF 70-300mm 1:4-5.6 LD Tele-macro (1:2) lens, with shade and both caps. Uses 62mm filters and comes with a Promaster UV filter.

I'm asking $135 for the outfit, plus shipping. I take Paypal and USPS money orders and ship USPS Priority Mail. If this current blizzard isn't too bad and you act quickly, you can have it by Christmas! Sorry but at least at the moment I don't want to break it up. Besides, if I do break it up I'll likely get what I'm asking for the whole outfit for the Tamron lens alone on E-bay, and you don't want me doing that, do you? Heck, I don't want to do that! Save me! Buy now!!!

Mike
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P1010058.JPG   P1010059.JPG   P1010060.JPG   P1010061.JPG   P1010062.JPG  

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming– “Wow! What a Ride!”

— Hunter S. Thompson

mjs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

More pics!

A couple more pictures.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P1010064.JPG   P1010063.JPG  
    Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming– “Wow! What a Ride!”

— Hunter S. Thompson

mjs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Asking too much? Make me an offer! Still time to get it before Christmas!

Mike
    Last edited by mjs; 12-14-2010 at 09:22 AM. Click to view previous post history.

— Hunter S. Thompson

mjs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Well, ho ho ho! I can't believe that no one wants this spiffy camera and lenses. I must have priced it too high. How about $75 plus shipping? Or interesting trades: I shoot mostly 4x5 & 8x10 and use Minolta for 35mm. Happy holidays!

Mike

— Hunter S. Thompson

mjs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Bump

— Hunter S. Thompson

mjs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Final reduction, then it's off to E-bay. How about $40 plus postage? Or, make me an offer, cash or trade!

Mike

— Hunter S. Thompson

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    PM Sent ! ! ! !

mjs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sold pending payment.

Mike

— Hunter S. Thompson

mjs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sold, thanks!

Mike

— Hunter S. Thompson

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin