Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,879   Posts: 1,520,383   Online: 1029

mjs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Nikon FE with 55mm f/3.5 Micro-Nikkor

A great user! I got it several years ago after wanting and not having a macro lens for my Minolta outfit and have truely enjoyed this camera. But cameras seem to be breeding around here lately and I'm standardizing on Minolta stuff. Maybe Santa will drop off a macro lens for me in a couple of weeks? I'm on the Good list, honest I am! Just ask anyone! Well, no, not him. *Sigh* No, not her either: sisters always lie about their big brothers...

The EM body is a good user; there's brassing along the edges but the paint looks good otherwise and it works perfectly. It uses two A76 / "357" sized batteries and I buy them from my local CVS drug store. Has two good ones in it now and three new ones, still in the package, all included. Camera serial # FE 3370798.

Attached to the camera is a lovely Micro-Nikkor 55mm f/3.5 lens. The lens mount shows some wear, the lens itself is otherwise excellent. No scratches on the lens barrel and I can't see a mark on the glass. Takes superb pictures, either close-up or at infinity. Comes with a Nikon lens cap on the front but I don't have a body cap, sorry, nor a rear lens cap. Serial # 1003282

I'd like to get $100 plus shipping for this outfit; I take Paypal and USPS money orders and ship USPS Priority Mail. If you hurry and this new blizzard blows past like they predict it will, you can have it by Christmas!

Mike
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P1010065.JPG   P1010066.JPG   P1010067.JPG   P1010068.JPG   P1010069.JPG  

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming– “Wow! What a Ride!”

— Hunter S. Thompson

mjs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

More pictures!

A couple more.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P1010070.JPG   P1010071.JPG  
    Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming– “Wow! What a Ride!”

— Hunter S. Thompson

mjs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    It was pointed out that I called the body an "EM" in the add, while calling it an "FE" in the heading. It's clearly an "FE", not an "EM", and I can only point out that I'm sorry, very very sorry, and will be put to bed without my dessert tonight.

Mike

— Hunter S. Thompson

mjs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Asking too much? Make me an offer! Still time to get it before Christmas!

Mike
    Last edited by mjs; 12-14-2010 at 08:22 AM. Click to view previous post history.

— Hunter S. Thompson

mjs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sold pending payment.

Mike

— Hunter S. Thompson

mjs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sold! Off to the land of delta blues...

— Hunter S. Thompson

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin