Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,927   Posts: 1,556,808   Online: 920

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    mjs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Just found a Canon Speedlight 155A, will include it no extra charge to the first camera buyer who wants it!

Mike
    Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming– “Wow! What a Ride!”

— Hunter S. Thompson

mjs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The A-1 and the Vivitar Series 1 are sold pending payment. Thanks, folks!

Mike
    Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming– “Wow! What a Ride!”

— Hunter S. Thompson

mjs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Santa needs to empty the last few leftovers from his bag so he can refill it for this year's crop of good boys and girls! Someone last year must have started out nice but racked up some "naughty" points at the last minute. Left are the Canon AV-1, now with a dead battery since I inadvertently and completely by accident left the switch on, not knowing about Canon cameras and all. It's going to need new seals at some point as the current ones are sticky and icky. Also gonna need new foam for the mirror bumper strip. Not hard to do and inexpensive, from what I'm told. There's also the 50mm f/1.4 FD lens on the camera, a Focal 28mm f/2.8 MC lens, a Vivitar 28-210mm f/3.5-5.6 Macro 1:4 C/FD lens as new in box, a Vivitar 80-200mm f/4.5 auto zoom with front and rear caps, a Focal 2x Tele Converter for Canon type A mount, a Canon Speedlight 155A flash in its case, and maybe the odd filter or two that's laying around without a home. All for the low, low price of $50, including USPS Fixed Rate Priority Mail shipping to the continental US destination of your choice!!! Or I'm open to fun trades: I use mostly 4x5 and 8x10 and Minolta for my 35mm. Don't be naughty, be nice this Christmas and give yourself the gift that takes pictures! Or something witty like that. It's early and I haven't had my morning Diet Pepsi yet.

Mike

— Hunter S. Thompson

mjs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Bump

— Hunter S. Thompson

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin