Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,519   Posts: 1,572,219   Online: 883

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    mjs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

FS: Canon 35mm manual focus cameras and lenses

Canon cameras for sale:

Canon A-1 #1903657 in excellent condition with new battery. Shows very little sign of use which is ridiculous because it's a very nice little manual focus camera. Comes with a Vivitar 28-80 mm f/3.5-5.6 MC zoom lens also in excellent condition; actually, it looks unused. Has a front cap and a Promaster 58mm UV filter. Works perfectly, of course! $75 plus shipping.

Canon AV-1 manual focus SLR. Rather unusual for Canon as a shutter priority camera in an era when all Canon seemed to make were aperture priority! Works perfectly. Body has a little dust but is in very good condition with no scratches, dents, etc. Lens includes a Canon 50mm f/1.4 FD showing no obvious signs of use and perfect glass. Has a Tiffen 52mm UV filter and front cap. Also included is a Focal MC 28mm f/2.8 lens with front and rear caps. Serial # 643139. Comes with a working battery for $40.

Lenses:

Vivitar 28-210mm f/3.5-5.6 Macro 1:4 C/FD lens as new in box. Doesn't look like it was used much if at all. $25

Vivitar Series 1 70-210 f/3.5 Macro Focusing Auto Zoom. Fits both cameras above. $40

Vivitar 80-200mm f/4.5 auto zoom. Comes with front and rear caps. Fits both cameras above. $20

Vivitar Automatic teleconverter 2x, in case. Excellent condition. Offered for free with a lens purchase -- any lens here. Yeah. What am I going to do with it? My 35mm stuff is all Minolta! But wait, there's more!

Focal 2x Tele Converter for Canon type A mount, as new in box. Offered for free with a lens purchase -- buy a lens and chose which tele-converter is for you! You can't have both tele-converters, though, unless you buy two lenses.

Ok, so adding all this up I see that you can indulge your Canon jones for the princely sum of... (add the one, carry the two, mumble, mumble...) $200, plus shipping. Or, for $175 I'll just pack it carefully in a Priority Mail box and send it to you, shipping's on me. Simple is better, that's my motto. Today's motto, anyway.

I take Paypal or USPS money orders and ship USPS Priority Mail. So far, anyway, we've avoided the lake effect snow so I imagine our toiling, selfless mail carriers might possibly get it to you by Christmas, if you act quickly! Save me from the Canon invasion (really, who came up with that ridiculous lens mounting scheme, anyway? I can see where a third hand would come in handy.)

Mike

Note: Pics on this message are of the A-1 with it's zoom lens,
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P1010022.JPG   P1010021.JPG   P1010020.JPG   P1010023.JPG   P1010024.JPG  

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming– “Wow! What a Ride!”

— Hunter S. Thompson

mjs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

AV-1 pics

Photos of the AV-1 and its lens.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P1010015.JPG   P1010014.JPG   P1010013.JPG   P1010016.JPG   P1010018.JPG  

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming– “Wow! What a Ride!”

— Hunter S. Thompson

mjs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

The 28mm lens and the Vivitar Series 1 lens

Photos
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P1010042.JPG   P1010041.JPG   P1010029.JPG   P1010026.JPG   P1010027.JPG  

— Hunter S. Thompson

mjs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Vivitar 80-200 and 28-210 zooms

More photos!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P1010030.JPG   P1010031.JPG   P1010033.JPG   P1010034.JPG   P1010035.JPG  

— Hunter S. Thompson

Shooter
    Medium Format
    PM sent on the Canon A-1

Shooter
    Multi Format
    $40 for the Vivitar Series1 Zoom is a real bargain for someone, this lens is considered to be best version the lens, it was made by Kiron and is one of the best 70-210 Zooms ever made , I have one and paid a lot more for it, and I can highly recommend it.
    Ben

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mjs View Post
    Canon AV-1 manual focus SLR. Rather unusual for Canon as a shutter priority camera in an era when all Canon seemed to make were aperture priority
    I think the AV-1 is aperture priority only

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Yes, most Canon stuff is shutter priority, the AV-1 was the oddball at the time The A-1 and Program offer AV, TV and P. I really prefer the older fully mechanical bodies but perhaps that's just me... my AE-1's battery crapped out on me today while my FTbN kept on shooting, just something to remember with the A and T-series: the shutters need battery power. Still very easy to buy in Lithium and Alkaline 6V but keep a spare in your pocket to warm up in this winter, why didn't I remember that this morning???
    Harry Pulley - Visit the BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE FORUM

Happiness is...

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    PM sent on AV-1
    W.A. Crider

mjs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    All PMs so far have been replied to. Got some spiffy lenses that aren't spoken for yet!!

Mike

— Hunter S. Thompson

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin