Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,592   Posts: 1,546,010   Online: 950

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

FS: FomaBROM 112 11x14" (AUS)

Well, consider this an end of semester sale. I wont have access to a darkroom for a few months over the summer break, so there's no reason to leave this in my room to get fried in the heat when somebody else out there could use it. Has been kept in an airconditioned room since purchase and is of course good and fresh.
    I bought 50 sheets of this from Blanco Negro back in September for a project that only ended up taking a dozen sheets. My luck is your luck. I have one unopened pack of 25 sheets, plus another pack with about 10 sheets left.

So we have 35-40 sheets of FomaBROM (112) 11x14" FB Matt paper for your enjoyment. Absolutely gorgeous stuff to use with a lovely finish. A dunk in selenium warms it up nicely too.
    I'll also throw in a part box of 5x7" with about 10-20 sheets left in it. You can use them as test strips - it's the leftover of what I used for round #21 of the Postcard Exchange

If I could be more exact with the numbers in the part packs I would, but as I mentioned I dont have access to a darkroom for now, and I'd rather not count them in the light...so I've just been conservative with the numbers to be safe.

All it up it cost me a bit over $160 a few months ago. Lets say $45 plus shipping from my neck of the woods? I'm in Adelaide, South Australia.
    The Analogue Laboratory, or 'so you built a darkroom in an old factory in the industrial zone'.
    Blog thing!.

Worry less. Photograph more.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Pictures, as you'd expect.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails foma_paper.JPG  
    The Analogue Laboratory, or 'so you built a darkroom in an old factory in the industrial zone'.
    Blog thing!.

Shooter
    Sub 35mm
    Images
    I'll take it, Alex. Give your bank details and shipping cost and I'll pay.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sold, and on it's way to Tom in tomorrow's mail.
    Blog thing!.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin