Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,707   Posts: 1,548,522   Online: 870

Shooter
    Medium Format

Graphic Crown 4X5 w/ Fuji lens...CLA'd

A serious kit that I recently put together, only to discover that I preferred my Pentax 645n for the kind of photography that I do. The camera body and shutter were CLA'd by Classic Camera Repair in Biddeford, Maine (receipt included). The infinity stops are set for the 150mm lens, while the rangefinder remains set for 127mm (I planned on using only the ground glass).

The entire kit--camera, lens, four backs, accessories is $550.00USD.

*BODY in top rate condition...late model #943557...smooth operating, clean as can be, tight bellows, bright optical viewfinder, tight bed locks. The Graphic rangefinder is sharp...sports finder and frame are smooth. The bed drop and front lift operate like new, ground glass excellent, strap excellent. NOTE: the one negative is the previous owner's name and number etched into the bed. I have not tried the FocusSpot, but the compartment is clean, and the original wood spacer/block is in place.

*LENS...Fujinon W 150mm Plasmat, f5-f64 in Copal 1/500 shutter with a B&W Medium Yellow filter (gorgeous)

*BACK #1...Graflex Graphmatic 4X5 sheet film holder w/ instructions (exc mechanical, but paint touched up).

*BACK #2...Horseman 120 film holder producing 6X9 negatives (exc, light tight but will need a seal in due time)

*BACK #3...Polaroid back loaded w/ seven unexposed Fuji FP-3000B films.

*BACK #4...Polaroid 405 back for 4X5

*collapsible rubber hood, back cap for lens, Ross focusing cloth, partial box of fresh Ilford F4 4X5 film (rest went for practicing w/ the Graphmatic), unopened pkg of negative preservers, 20" locking cable release (the body shutter paddle does not work with this particular lens).

*tripod in photo not included (camera sits nicely on my medium format tripod)

*Kit is double boxed, measures 16" X 12" X 19" and ships at 15 lbs...calculate shipping from ZIP 04539, Bristol Maine USA
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Gallery #5 add on 1 204.jpg   Gallery #5 add on 1 203.jpg   Gallery #5 add on 1 206.jpg   Gallery #5 add on 1 205.jpg   Gallery #5 add on 1 207.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    You've no idea how badly I want this right now...

I shouldn't have bought the other cameras! Time to sell them!!

If no one's getting it, can I put a deposit to reserve it?
    Last edited by fattyale; 12-15-2010 at 01:13 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: Added more details

Shooter
    Medium Format
    ...available again, the arrangement (above) fell through...

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin