Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,197   Posts: 1,531,434   Online: 830

Regina Canada (sounds more fun than it is)
    Shooter
    Medium Format

FS/FT: Minolta M spot meter, 5x7 holders, 2 Minolta Rangefinders

Some goodies for someone, unlikely to reach before Xmas. If you think my prices are unreasonable, send me an offer.

For Sale

Minolta M Spotmeter - $125

Comes with case and new battery, no lens cap. Checked it against my Minolta F meter and there is a 2/10 of a difference in reading, which can be adjusted via the calibration knob in the battery compartment but I will let you do that.

Lisco Regal 5x7 film holders - all 5 for $75

In good shape, none of the dark slides have cracks or chips. I bought 18 off an estate sale, 3 were broken and am keeping 10; might be willing to part with a couple more (but not all) for the right trade.

Minolta 11 Rangefinder - $15

Good condition, shutter sounds good but have not used.

Minolta 7s Rangefinder - $20

Good condition, shutter sounds good but have not used.

What I want for trade:

• Nikon 35mm f/2 AF-D (highly desired)
    • Nikon F100
    • Nikon FE
    • 8x10 or 11x14 FB paper (anything but Efke)
    • 5x7 Film (anything but Efke)

If there is a difference in what I have and what you want, let me know and we can work it out (I don't expect an F100 for 5 film holders)

The fine print

Shipping is not included in prices. All shipments are sent via Canada Post insured and tracked. Shipping on any single item should be $10-25 in Canada, $20-35 to the US and unknown for the rest of the world; all shipping is at cost (I will issue a refund if there is more than a $3 difference between estimated and actual). Go to Canada Post website here for rough estimate (from S4P 2A7) Actual value will be listed on customs forms and none will be marked gift. Payment by Paypal gladly accepted; "gift" option appreciated but not required. Payments by cheque or money orders will be held for 14 to clear prior to shipping. If there is an issue with anything sent, let me know and we can discuss.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Minolta M 1.JPG   Minolta M 2.JPG   Lisco.JPG   Minolta 11.jpg   Minolta 7s.jpg  

Once a photographer is convinced that the camera can lie and that, strictly speaking, the vast majority of photographs are "camera lies," inasmuch as they tell only part of a story or tell it in a distorted form, half the battle is won. Once he has conceded that photography is not a "naturalistic" medium of rendition and that striving for "naturalism" in a photograph is futile, he can turn his attention to using a camera to make more effective pictures.

Andreas Feininger

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I might be interested in the Minolta Spot meter, my zip code is 91604

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Film holders and Minolta 11 sold pending payment.
    Once a photographer is convinced that the camera can lie and that, strictly speaking, the vast majority of photographs are "camera lies," inasmuch as they tell only part of a story or tell it in a distorted form, half the battle is won. Once he has conceded that photography is not a "naturalistic" medium of rendition and that striving for "naturalism" in a photograph is futile, he can turn his attention to using a camera to make more effective pictures.

Andreas Feininger

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Spotmeter sold pending payment.

That just leaves the Minolta 7s left.

Andreas Feininger

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin