Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,555   Posts: 1,545,008   Online: 728

Shooter
    35mm

Nikkor 105f1.8 AIS, 20f2.8 AIS, Zeiss 18mmf4, 50f1.7, Zuiko 21f3.5, Canon 1.4X MkII

I just picked up a Zeiss 21mm, therefore I need to unload some gear I rarely use in order to absorb the Zeiss monster.
    Payment via USPS MO, Paypal (please add 3%), personal check (must wait for clearance before I ship it out).
    Shipping will be via USPS Priority Mail with delivery confirmation and insurance (buyer's cost)

Nikkor 105mm f1.8 AIS
    I think I might regret selling this lense, but since I have 4-5 lenses from 80-105, I think I will be okay. Optically it is in excellent condition with few specks of dust, but no scratches, oil or nicks. Cosmetically, there are some scratches on the sliding hood, otherwise in excellent shape as well. Focus ring is very smooth. Comes with front and rear caps.
    $475

Nikkor 20mm f2.8 AIS
    Nikkor’s finest 20mm version. The lense is in excellent shape optically and cosmetically. Between the Zuiko, I would probably pick the Zuiko due to its smaller size, but the Nikkor has the f2.8 going for it. Comes with front and rear caps.
    $330

Zeiss 18mm f4 Distagon
    Possibly one of the best 18mm out there. Glass is in excellent condition (no dust, oil, or scratches). The focus ring is silky smooth. Cosmetically it is in excellent condition. Comes with rear cap, hood, Contax 70/86 ring, 90mm cap.
    It does not clear the mirror on my 5D, but might clear on other full framers such as 1Ds bodies. Front element it is in excellent shape, no dust between the elments, the rear element does have some marks, but not enough to affect IQ. I priced it accordingly.
    $450

Zeiss 50mm f1.7 Planar
    It is the perfect lense for a beginner to get into the Zeiss system. The lense is light, compact and sharp as heck. The micro contrast is there as well. The lense is in excellent shape optically. Cosmetically some paint wear, but overall in excellent shape. Focus ring is not as silky as the 18mm, but still very smooth. Comes with front, rear, and Tiffen 55mm Sky 1A filter.
    $175

Zuiko 21mm f3.5
    The lense is in excellent shape optically and cosmetically. The lense is tiny, very sharp and with very low distortion.
    $330

Canon 1.4 Extender Version II
    In like new shape. Comes with front and rear caps.
    $250

Shooter
    35mm
    Zuiko 21mm f3.5 is sold!!!

Shooter
    35mm
    Nikkor 20mm f2.8 AIS is sold.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin