Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,553   Posts: 1,573,138   Online: 743

Shooter
    Large Format

Canon 50mm Brightline Finder and Canon 50mm f1.8 RF (Leica Screw Mount / M39) Lens

For sale: Canon 50mm f1.8 lightweight rangefinder lens (LSM/M39 mount) in excellent condition, no oil on blades, works perfectly, later black model, AND a matching Canon made 50mm Brightline viewfinder with built in parallax correction (note that parallax correction only works on Canon rangefinders in the 7, P, VI, VT, and L series). Perfect for even the modern digital Leica or any Micro 4/3rds format camera with the LSM adapter (but ideally suited for Canon Leica copy rangefinders).

Also includes original black leather case for the finder. I'm selling the set because I hardly ever use it.

Altogether $185 shipped conUS, payment by Paypal only.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails canon_rf_lens_and_finder.jpg  

Shooter
    Large Format

REDUCED

Price drop!

I want to sell these today, if possible, so I'm dropping the price to $165....

I might also consider selling the finder separately, if the right offer comes along.

Shooter
    Large Format
    PM sent

Quote Originally Posted by dachyagel View Post
    Price drop!

I want to sell these today, if possible, so I'm dropping the price to $165....

I might also consider selling the finder separately, if the right offer comes along.

Shooter
    Large Format
    SOLD

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin