Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,956   Posts: 1,522,848   Online: 1067

Shooter
    Large Format

Canon EF Film SLR (FD Mount) w/ 135mm f3.5 telephoto lens & Quanta Ray pistol case

I'm parting with this reluctantly, but parting with it nonetheless.

For sale, a Canon EF manual focus film SLR, features include everything that was on the F-1 except for the motor drive and interchangeable viewfinder: mirror lock up; timer; pc socket; 1/1000th max shutter. Also has some added features like 8, 15, and 30 second long exposure settings on the shutter dial for night time shots (of which I've done a few). This camera is slightly legendary for its ability to operate in full manual mode without batteries as well as being able to use those easy to find px625 1.5v button batteries (as opposed to the 1.35v) -- and it has a titanium shutter, which is, in itself, a rare thing in Canon FD SLRs.

I'm also throwing in a 135mm f3.5 sharp (but not particularly fast) FD BL lens with built in hood which is in like new condition as well as a Quanta Ray pistol case.

Cosmetically the camera is a 9 out of 10; mechanically, it is a 10 out of 10.

Asking $100 for the package, plus shipping. I can get it in the mail by Thursday if I get payment by PayPal tonight.

Note that the lens in the picture is a 50mm that I have since sold -- and here is a nice page that describes the Canon EF:

http://www.mikegrigsby.com/html/canon_ef.html
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails canon_ef_600.jpg  

Shooter
    Large Format

REDUCED PRICE: $90 + SHIPPING

I need to sell this as soon as possible, so I am dropping the price to $90 plus shipping.

Everything works perfectly but I am going to be out of town for a week and need to get this out of the way....

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    PM sent.

Shooter
    Large Format
    SOLD

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin