Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,953   Posts: 1,522,751   Online: 984

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

Beautiful Nikon FG w/ 50/1.8 E series lens and more

For sale today is a beautiful ultra-compact Nikon FG SLR, complete with a clean Nikon "E" series 50/1.8 pancake lens, a working Nikon SB-18 TTL flash, a Nikon L37 UV filter with expandable rubber lens hood, and a Nikon cable release. Also included are the original manuals for the camera and flash, and an original Nikon front lens cap.

The camera body is in perfect condition, as far as I can tell. I cannot find a scratch or mar anywhere on the chrome surfaces, and the leatherette is tight, clean and complete. The mirror, focus screen, and viewfinder are remarkably clean and bright for a camera of this vintage, and the foam light seals are still in usable condition, but they will likely need to be replaced before too long.

The camera is mechanically and electronically sound as well. The light meter seems accurate when checked against a known accurate meter. I have not checked the shutter speeds for accuracy, but I am confident that they are working as they should.

The lens is in excellent cosmetic, mechanical, and optical condition as well, with no scratches, haze or fungus. The aperture is free of oil, focus is nice and smooth, and the f-stops click nicely into place. The flash unit is also in excellent cosmetic condition.

Price is $95.00USD including shipping for US buyers, and will be shipped via USPS priority mail. International buyers are welcome, but please contact me for shipping price and method. Payment by PayPal only, please.

This is a well cared for and lightly-used camera.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IM005822.JPG   IM005820.JPG   IM005821.JPG   IM005824.JPG   IM005825.JPG  

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Sale pending on the FG.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Great item and terrific price. If your original sale does not go through, please send me a PM!

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    PM sent to Shawn

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Nikon FG is sold.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin