Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,501   Posts: 1,571,687   Online: 921

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Canon EOS 28-135mm IS lens

I am selling off some Canon EOS equipment to fund getting back into 4X5. First off, the 28-135mm IS lens.

This lens is in very good condition. I would call it KEH excellent. There is some internal dust, but not as bad as the second photo makes it look. It works great. It is the Canon EF 28-135mm f3.5 - 5.6 IS lens to be specific. It includes the hood, which is in a little worse cosmetic condition than the lens, with some superficial scuffs and wear to the flocking inside of the hood. Also included are the original caps. No boxes, manuals, or the like.

I am asking $250 including US shipping for this lens. Please contact me for shipping info outside of the US. I prefer PayPal, but if you do not use PayPal, I can take a money order etc. I will also listen to offers if there is not interest at the $250. This is a very nice lens, but it does suffer from an overpopulation problem.

Either email me via the email address with APUG or PM me. I will donate 5% of this and all other sales made here to APUG.

Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1248.jpg   IMG_1249.jpg   IMG_1250.jpg  
    Last edited by Paul Sorensen; 12-29-2010 at 02:27 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: Clarified payment and shipping

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Off to eBay. Closing thread.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin