Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,771   Posts: 1,516,532   Online: 812

Shooter
    8x10 Format

Hasselblad 500C $120

I'm selling my 500C (date code TH, 1962) that has apparently seen pretty light use. I bought it earlier this year for the lens it came with and kept it as a backup body. It's in pretty good shape cosmetically except for some missing leatherette on the film crank (easily replaced for little $), and it works well. The crank winds smoothly and with a light touch, and the latch on the waist level finder stays shut. The previous owner put grid lines for 645 format on the ground glass. I'm selling it to pare down my photo gear to only what I use.

Asking $120 net, obo. You can email me if interested at anthony dot karnezis at gmail.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 500C 2.jpg   500C 3.jpg   500C 4.jpg   500C 5.jpg   500C 6.jpg  

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Sold pending payment.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    If not sold, I am interested...

Thanks,

Matt
    --------------------
    "Everytime I find a film or paper that I like, they discontinue it." -Paul Strand

www.glasskeyphoto.com

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Sounds good Matt. I'll post if the sale goes through.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    hi~pm me if the item stil on sale..

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    The camera is sold.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin