Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,745   Posts: 1,515,652   Online: 757

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Yashicamat 124G - Needs some work

I have a Yashicamat 124G that I am giving up on. It is in okay cosmetic shape, the biggest issue is that an identification number has been scratched off of the top back edge rather poorly (see photo.) It has mechanical issues, however.

It certainly needs a CLA, the shutter release does not like to come back out of the body after it is depressed. The shutter does fire and sounds okay. Also, the focusing is not at all smooth and one side of the piece where the lenses are mounted is loose. I suspect that it should only need a basic repair, but I really don't know. I guess if you are really cheap and desperate you could try to use it as is, but I can't promise that the images will turn out okay given the issue with the lenses.

I am asking $50 including shipping to the US, contact me for shipping elsewhere. I prefer PayPal but can also take money orders. Contact me either via PM or you can send me an email through APUG.

Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 124g_01.jpg   124g_02.jpg   124g_03.jpg  

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    pm sent.

After working on 2 124s, I'm up for taking a look at it.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    If Brian dosn't take it, consider me next up on the waiting list?
    Anyone can make a Digital print, but only a photographer can make a photograph.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sold.

Thanks!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin