Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,956   Posts: 1,522,874   Online: 1160

Thread: Jobo cpa2/cpp2

Shooter
    Multi Format

Jobo cpa2/cpp2

Jobo CPA2/CPP2 with Lift processor, in Excellent shape. I need o generate some money for a field camera.

There are a variety of drums with this, extra bottles and all paperwork. If you need a list of specific drum numbers, I can pull that together.

There are no issues with this processor.

I would like $650.00 plus actual shipping.

US Postal Money Order or Cash - sorry, I don't do the paypal thing.

Pics below - I can send other pics if you want.

Thanks, PM or email me if interested.
    Tim Flynn

Shooter
    Medium Format

Jobo

I am interetsed in the Jobo system.

Is it still available?

How much do you think shipping will be to NY

Thanks

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Shipping to Boston area is $170.00

I'm waiting for a reply from one person, if he isn't interested, then I have someone in Canada that is interested and I have written him to see if he can handle the shipping if the first person doesn't want it. If neither of them wants to pay that shipping, then you can have it for the stated price + $170.00 shipping. That's with insurance.

I figure that if I don't hear from either of them within a day or so, I will contact you.

Thanks.
    Tim Flynn

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Is the hose connection for cold water? What happens if you don't connect it?
    Charles Hohenstein

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I don't know; you would probably burn out the element in it. But that's a guess on my part.
    Tim Flynn

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Sold pending payment
    Tim Flynn

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    It is possible to run the CPP/CPA without the cold water connection - The unit uses the cold water connection to cool the water bath if the temp is too high, and it has a heating element to warm the water when the water temp is too low. Usually the processing temperature is above ambient, so the cold water connection is never needed. I used my CPP with no cold water connection for years, and when I did need to cool the bath to process film, I would take one of the 1L chemistry bottles and fill it with ice water, and put it in the bath - this did the trick nicely.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin