Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,918   Posts: 1,584,762   Online: 943

Thread: Leica M3

Shooter
    35mm

Leica M3

This is a Leica M3 double stroke model from 1957. All functions on the camera appear to be in working condition, but I've not film tested it. The shutter speeds sound good, the self timer works, the curtains look clean, and the rangefinder looks accurate. The shutter advance is smooth, film counter works as it should, and the frame selection lever works properly. The camera is in so-so cosmetic condition with a chip off the leatherette on the front, a free-hand id number engraved on the back of the camera, and some marks on the top and bottom plate chrome. This camera would make a good user however and my price is hard to beat.

Price: $475 plus insured shipping. USPS Money order preferred for payment. I ship to most countries.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails m2-1.jpg   m2-1.5.jpg   m2-2.jpg   m2-3.jpg  
    Last edited by davela; 01-06-2011 at 01:21 AM. Click to view previous post history.

North America just north of that sharp right turn North America makes on the Atlantic coast.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    If you have a lens we could talk.
    "Would you like it if someone that painted in oils told you that you were not making portraits because you were using a camera?"
    "Shouldn't it be more about the joy of producing and viewing the photo than what you paid for the camera?"

Me

Shooter
    35mm RF
    If bblhed doesn't go for it, I may be interested. Have dreamed of an M3 for a while ;-) Would you post to Australia? Thank you.

Shooter
    35mm
    Somebody had better get this. I have one and don't need another, but this price would be hard to turn down!

-Brian

North America just north of that sharp right turn North America makes on the Atlantic coast.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    PM Sent
    "Would you like it if someone that painted in oils told you that you were not making portraits because you were using a camera?"
    "Shouldn't it be more about the joy of producing and viewing the photo than what you paid for the camera?"

Me

Shooter
    35mm
    Sale pending

Shooter
    Medium Format

M3

Hi Davela

If the pending sale does not go trough let me know and I will paypal the funds immediately.

Thanks ...... Mike

Shooter
    35mm RF
    is this M-3 still available?

Shooter
    35mm
    SOLD!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin