Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,955   Posts: 1,586,029   Online: 742

Shooter
    Large Format

Zeiss Ikon Vitessa LKE Rangefinder w/ 50mm f2.8 Fixed Tessar & Hard Shell Case, $45

For sale a Zeiss Ikon Vitessa LKE 35mm rangefinder with hard shell case and leather neck strap. Has a 50mm f2.8 fixed Tessar lens that is pretty sharp when it's stopped down (note that this is NOT a folder) and a Prontor shutter with max speed of 1/500th; coupled lightmeter that you would be silly to trust and a rangefinder that is accurate vertically but a little off horizontally. Speeds are accurate, and glass is in excellent condition; there is a social security number scratch into the bottom plate of the camera, but otherwise it looks great.

A nice small camera that is ideal for street photography in black and white, which was why I bought it -- but I only ran a couple of rolls of film through it before I bought something else, and it has been in the closet for more than a year (which explains why I am selling it).

$45 + $11 Priority Flat Rate to anywhere in the US = $56 total

PM me for PayPal info; note that the lousy picture does not do the camera justice -- it has a nice chrome finish.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails vitessa.jpg  

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Just curious. Does it say Vitessa on the camera?

Shooter
    Large Format
    Yes, it does say "Vitessa LKE" on the camera.

ath
    Shooter
    35mm
    Looks like my Contessa LKE. Export name maybe?
    Regards,
    Andreas

Shooter
    Large Format
    No, I entered it in wrong -- it says Contessa LKE on the top ....

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin