Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,561   Posts: 1,545,281   Online: 764

Shooter
    35mm

FS: Canon Elan IIE BLACK - Rebel 2000 - EOS EF 50/1.4 USM - Brand New!

Hi All,

I've got too many systems going so in an effort to slim down I'm offering my Canon stuff for sale or possible trade.

EOS 55 (Japanese Elan IIE) - this is the same as an Elan IIE with Databack but black! These show up from time to time and I think they are neat looking cameras and I would say the Elan IIE/EOS 55 is my favorite Canon film body. Comes with Battery grip and brand new AA's installed. Body is in excellent condition and works as it should.

Asking $65 OBO Shipped in the US. Foreign please contact me for shipping cost.

Canon Rebel 2000 - this is a super lightweight body with all the features you would need. One of these with a 50/1.8 or a 35/2 and you could carry it with you and not know it's there. Body is in excellent condition and works as it should. Comes with a brand new set of batteries (worth about $12).

Asking $40 OBO Shipped in the US. Foreign please contact me for shipping cost.

Canon EOS EF 50mm/1.4 USM Lens - I bought this lens 2 weeks ago. I have shot one roll with it on Christmas Day, that's it. For all intents and purposes it's brand new. Comes will box and all paperwork including a blank warranty card. I paid $349.99 for it at my local crack dealer....er...camera store.

Asking $310 shipped in the US. Foreign please contact me for shipping cost.

The fine print:

All items are sold AS-IS, no returns. I make every effort to give you an accurate description and am happy to answer questions via PM or email. Mr. Momming little kids 3 nights a week and most weekends don't make phone calls possible so PM or email it must be. I prefer Paypal and would appreciate it being sent as a gift, but that is solely up to the buyer if they want to do that or not. Shipping will be USPS Priority with full insurance. I am happy to ship to most foreign countries, please contact me for a shipping quote. Please note that I will accurately fill out all customs forms and will only ship insured for the full amount. Please don't ask me after the sale to put an incorrect value on the form. Please feel free to check out my eBay feedback under jmooney776 or as jmooney on RFF.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    PM sent on the EOS 55/Elan IIE.

Shooter
    35mm
    PM replied too!

Shooter
    35mm
    Elan IIE/Eos55 SOLD!

50mm Lens SOLD!

Rebel still available!

Shooter
    35mm
    Rebel 2000 still available!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Yeah, that EOS 55 is quite nice looking. When I go EF, I'll be going that route... plus the Eye-control sounds cool.
    If you are the big tree, we are the small axe

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Actually, holmburgers, I'm the one who bought that EOS 55, and it's indeed cool. I got it to slightly upgrade from another EOS 55 I have, in a slightly different color and pretty much the same except without the eye control, date back, and grip (Elan II as opposed to Elan IIE). I'll be selling that one soon.
    website | Flickr
    "Embrace the negative with absolution, your final positive reward." --IQ, "The Province," Frequency

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Nice! I figured as much from the chain of posts. I'm not in the market though, still happy with my FD system, and no money to boot!

Enjoy though; I'm curious how the eye-control will work.
    If you are the big tree, we are the small axe

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin