Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,901   Posts: 1,584,477   Online: 957

Shooter
    Multi Format

WTS Asahi Pentax K2

Up for sale is an Asahi Pentax K2 35mm SLR, chrome. Body only, no lens, no strap. Comes with strap lugs and working battery. No body cap, but mirror box will be protected adequately during delivery.

This camera was CLA'd in July 2010.

Inside and out it is very clean with the exception of some smudges to the leatherette at the back of the camera and a very minor ding to the top right side of the prism housing. Everything works fine, including the hot shoe. Light seals are brand new. Shutter speeds all sounds correct. Meter is good and gives readings that concur with my other cameras. Viewfinder very clean & clear. Everything else is functional, including mirror lock up, EV compensation, AUTO metering mode, the works.

I've run a few rolls of film through it prior to and after the CLA and all photos came out great.

Buyer to pay shipping cost. Shipment will be from Malaysia via Malaysian Post or courier (FedEx, DHL, UPS, etc), buyer's choice. All delivery will be via airmail with tracking number and insurance, no exceptions. I will not take responsibility for damaged/lost items if it's mailed any other way. Ask me for a shipping quote. Will ship worldwide.

I'd like to get $139 for this camera, or nearest offer.

PayPal only please, buyer to bear PayPal fees.

Although this camera is fully functional, there will be no refunds or returns.

5% of the sale price will go to APUG.

I haven't sold anything here yet, but I have a 100% feedback rating on eBay as a buyer, my handle is 'daniirwan'. You can send me a message there and I'll reply back.

Take a look at the photos below. I can email more detailed/close up photos if requested.

Thank you.

-Dani-
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails K2 all_resize.jpg  
    Last edited by altair; 01-10-2011 at 09:25 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    No takers?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Bump.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    SOLD to a gentleman from Taiwan.

The KX I listed here is still available for sale: http://www.apug.org/forums/forum379/...lack-body.html

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin