Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,585   Posts: 1,545,799   Online: 1122

Shooter
    Large Format

FS: Leica screw or M mount 35, 55, 85, 135 lenses.

I'm cleaning house. Here's the first batch. Four lenses in Leica screw mount. Use on M mount with an adapter. All are in really nice user condition.

$325 plus shipping for all. I really don't want to deal with these individually, so I've tried to make the price very attractive for the package.

35mm f:3.2 Canon Serenar. Chrome finish. A lovely tiny lens in nice clean condition. This is a sharp 6 element design.

55 f:2.8 Industar. A lightweight black anodized lens. Good condition and a good performing lens (amazing for the price). Works well on my Leica. Front cap.

85 f:2 Canon Serenar. Chrome finish. I think this is a real sleeper with a lovely image quality and amazing bokeh. Creamy portrait sharpness with soft edges wide open. Very good sharpness as it is stopped down. Focus is right on with my Leica and Voitlander bodies. Good clean condition with the exception of some tiny screws that have some light corrosion (a cosmetic issue only), and a discreet and very nicely engraved name on the back side opposite the focus/dof scale. It is a very nice looking lens. Caps (rear has a ding)

135 f:3.5 Canon lens. Chrome finish. Very nice condition and spectacularly sharp. I used this on digital and haven't really shot much film with it. Rangefinder focus is fussy for 135's (every body/lens combo seems different), but the lens performance is there. Front cap. I believe I have the original Canon finder for this, which will be included.

Payment as "gift" by Paypal, or US Postal Money Order. Sorry, but U.S. shipping only; our local PO is nearly impossible to deal with on foreign shipments. Shipping will either be FedEx ground, or USPO depending on my other chores the day I ship.

Pictures later if necessary. Ask questions if I've missed something.

Shooter
    Large Format

Picture of the four lsm lenses

I'll try to get some pictures of the individual lenses later.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    If you would separate them, I'd be interested in the Canon 35mm lens.
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

- Rob Tyner (1944 - 1991)

Shooter
    Large Format
    Quote Originally Posted by 2F/2F View Post
    If you would separate them, I'd be interested in the Canon 35mm lens.
    I still hope to sell the package and will consider any offers or interesting trades.

You are welcome to PM me with an offer on the 35 if you have a price in mind. These are extras that I just don't need.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    PM Sent.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Crabtree View Post
    I still hope to sell the package and will consider any offers or interesting trades.

You are welcome to PM me with an offer on the 35 if you have a price in mind. These are extras that I just don't need.
    PM sent.
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

- Rob Tyner (1944 - 1991)

Shooter
    Large Format
    PM's but no $$'s so far.

I'd like to find a home for these and will consider all offers or trades for all, some, or any of the lenses. I'd still prefer to ship all or most to one U.S. address, but let me know what will make it work for you.

Shooter
    Large Format
    I think I threw too much together in one pile here. I'm going to close this thread and will deal with some of these items individually at another time, but feel free to pm if there was something you were interested in.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin