Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,702   Posts: 1,482,659   Online: 684

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Two Nikon F mount 50mm's - 1.2 AI and 1.4AFD

Got two too many 50mm's and thinning the herd some.

- Nikkor 50mm 1.2 AI Serial #245053. Glass is in great shape with no scratches or blemishes on front or back elements. Barrel has a few minor fleabite dings and scratches that are expected on a used-not-abused lens of it's vintage. Great specialty lens for low light, interesting depth of field work, etc. I've had lots of fun with it, but it isn't getting used enough to justify keeping it. $450 net to me.

- Nikkor 50mm 1.4 AFD Serial #Us6038419. This lens is virtually brand new. Not a scratch on it. I'm the second owner. The original owner said he hardly used it and I have hardly used it myself. It is the plastic barreled Chinese version, but it takes great pictures nonetheless. Auto focuses great on my F4, though it is a little loud at times compared to the new AF-S lenses (to be expected). $250 net to me.

I'll ship USPS which is around $8 for priority mail to lower 48. I can do paypal (you pay 3% fees) or postal money order. I'll ship as soon as financing clears. PM with questions/concerns. Thanks for looking!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 50_12_1.jpg   50_12_2.jpg   50_14_1.jpg   50_14_2.jpg  

Shooter
    Large Format
    I'm interested in an f1.2 if it is the 9 blade aperture version. Is yours 7 or 9 blade?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Sorry forgot to mention... the 1.2 is a 7 blade.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    50 1.4 is sold. 50mm 1.2 price drop to $425. Any other interest?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    The 50mm 1.2 AI is still available, though it's going to the fleabay on Sunday if no offers come in.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin