Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,671   Posts: 1,481,802   Online: 1086

Shooter
    Multi Format

*** FS: CV NOKTON 40mm F1.4 rangefinder lens ***

For your viewing, I present:

the CV Nokton 40mm F1.4 classic

Description: Great little lens. Very good 'user' condition. Glass is clear, no marks. Lens barrel is excellent, no cosmetic problems.

And now the not-so-good: I bought it from a fellow RFF member about 6 months ago. He was doing lots of stealth work, so he used a permanent marker to color in the 'Nokton' alphanumeric details on the lens housing. Despite numerous attempts to gently remove it, the marker has only partly come off. Therefore, the lettering is purplish. Consider it a custom feature! There are also small (tiny) abrasions on the metal 'voigtlander' front cap.

And also: the previous owner is a pro photographer, and definitely used this lens in the field. The rear of the M-mount shows brassing. This is only cosmetic, it does not affect the operation of the lens. I have tried to show this in one of the photos here in the ad.

More photos are available by request.

I am selling this because I have Rokkor 40mm lens, and I don't need two 40mm lenses.

This sale includes the original box, instructions, lens, lens caps (front and rear), an M-mount body cap, and a metal ring shade.

Cameraquest.com sells these for $429 plus shipping. But my lens has been around the block a few times. I'd say it's on the 'VG' part of the KEH scale. Considering the definite 'user' condition of this lens, I'll take $350 USD.

Paypal is fine. I would prefer to deal with a buyer in Canada/USA only. Customs and import fees etc. are the buyer's responsibility.

Shipping will be $15 USD insured for either item. I will send the items through CanadaPost 1st class air parcel. Tracking number will be supplied.

Thanks for looking!

A close-up of the brassing:

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Bump. Nobody interested?

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Bobby, I am interested. Still have this?
    Luke

To create one's own world in any of the arts takes courage.

Georgia O'Keefe

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin