Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,920   Posts: 1,556,510   Online: 1294

Shooter
    Multi Format

FS: Nikkor-SW 120mm f8 Lens with Prontor Shutter

This is an extremely sharp lens in excellent condition with a huge image circle for 4x5 and 8x10 use. SW series lenses deliver high contrast and superior resolution, reduced flare and excellent color rendition. The maximum aperture of f/8 assures fast and pinpoint focusing and bright images, corner-to-corner, the lens is compact and well compensated for distortion.

The lens is spotless, all shutter speeds work accurately. Glass is in pristine condition; no chips, scratches, cleaning marks, haze, fungus - nothing. Lens has a image circle of 312mm, covers 8x10 with a lots of room. Includes lens nut and both front and rear Schneider lens caps.

The Prontor shutter system allows f-stop viewing from behind the camera, auto-open to full aperture, return to pre-set aperture and a self-cocking shutter which is perfect for multiple-exposure imagery.

Oops $500

I am the original owner.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nikkor 120 c.jpg   Nikkor 120 e.jpg   Nikkor 120 d.jpg   Nikkor 120 a.jpg   Nikkor 120 b.jpg  

Last edited by caseymcnamara; 01-11-2011 at 12:54 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    35mm
    Casey - what price areyou looking for?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I think I'm blind I don't see a price.
    “I drank what?” - Socrates

JLP
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The IC for the 120 f8 Nikon is 312mm which gives it very limited movements on 8x10. Great lens though.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    $500

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thanks for catching that Jan !

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Maxwell,

Not sure if I replied to you - sorry - I'm looking for $500.

thanks, Casey

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    nice lens, very fair price as well, i have seen the 120 used on an 8x10 image, WOW, super wide, you have to be sure to get out of the way when firing the shutter or you will be in the image too. keh has one in ex condition for almost 600 i think, this one looks ex+ to LN. good luck
    "Why thats one of those old black and white cameras aint it?"

Shooter
    Multi Format

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Some lucky guy has the pleasure of framing up his next great landscape with this lens.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin