Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,930   Posts: 1,556,847   Online: 953

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Large Format
    Carry on. You fellows let me know if you need me for anything.

softshock - Send me some of that money you get out of 2F/2F.
    2F/2F - I pm'd about the other lenses. You still interested in any or all?

Shooter
    Large Format

Pictures of the Summarit glass

Several people wanted more info on the condition of the glass. I've tried to take pictures to show it as best I can.

I don't see any noticeable haze (the lens was professionally cleaned a few years ago). There are light marks in the coating, mostly on the front. They will not effect resolution and should not effect contrast or flare, especially with a lens hood (highly recommended).

The first two pictures show the clear glass. The third and forth are extremely glaring light to show up the coating marks (fine cleaning marks and a light circular rub toward the center). I onto a couple test shots I made with the lens (not on film) I can post later if wanted.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Sale pending. Thanks for all the interest.

Shooter
    35mm
    SO tempting. Like I really need another Leica 50 though...(5 so far) Please someone (else!) buy this...

-Brian

Shooter
    Large Format
    Quote Originally Posted by BTMarcais View Post
    SO tempting. Like I really need another Leica 50 though...(5 so far) Please someone (else!) buy this...

-Brian
    Sold. So you are safe for the moment Brian.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin