Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,279   Posts: 1,534,863   Online: 782

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Mamiya C3 w/ 105mm f/3.5 lens - $175

Up for sale is a Mamiya C3, chrome Mamiya 105mm f/3.5 lens, and Mamiya-Sekor lens cap.

The camera has been taken care of and used with great results. Shutter speeds are audibly consistent with the indicated speed. Waist-level finder is in good shape, film transports properly, bellows have no holes, it's not squeaky, etc. Has minor signs of use but can be used as soon as you get it.

$175 shipped anywhere in the United States.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1490.JPG   IMG_1492.JPG   IMG_1493.JPG   IMG_1494.JPG  

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    PM Sent

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    i will take it.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Whoever sends payment first gets it, and I'll be sure to update everyone interested as soon as that happens. There's been a ton of interest on this camera because it's a great deal. Good luck to everyone!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Im sorry, but I posted a clear "ill take it" first thing this morning. This is how a
    Member normally wins such an item posting. Is that not the rule on this forum?
    "
    Quote Originally Posted by st3ve View Post
    Whoever sends payment first gets it, and I'll be sure to update everyone interested as soon as that happens. There's been a ton of interest on this camera because it's a great deal. Good luck to everyone!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Pending payment

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by st3ve View Post
    There's been a ton of interest on this camera because it's a great deal. Good luck to everyone!
    Whoever gets it is in for a treat. I have the same camera, only not quite in as good condition and with wider lenses. The photos I've gotten from it are surprisingly sharp and detailed, although the camera is monstrously heavy!

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by phirehouse View Post
    Im sorry, but I posted a clear "ill take it" first thing this morning. This is how a
    Member normally wins such an item posting. Is that not the rule on this forum?
    "
    I don't think there's a formal rule. Normally in this forum, potential buyers send a PM to the seller if interested, to confirm any shipping or payment details, etc. As a courtesy, many will post "PM sent" in the thread to indicate there is interest in the camera - but some choose not to, and only send the PM.

AFAIK the seller has the final choice about whom to sell it to in the end.
    i can't wait to take a picture of my thumb with this beautiful camera.

- phirehouse, after buying a camera in the classifieds

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    SOLD

Thanks, everyone.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin