Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,546   Posts: 1,573,002   Online: 829

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Nikkormat FTN (black) and Nikkor-S 35mm f/2.8 + Literature - $75 OBO

Howdy,

This is the same camera that I was trying to trade a while back (Canon FD 35mm f/2... offer still open!) but have decided just to sell it.

The camera is a Nikkormat FTn and it is in good user shape. Good mechanical functions, no obvious problems and everything appears to be running smoothly. I've not personally put film thru this camera, but I will be more than happy to answer any and all questions, test functions, make judgments, etc. Just ask.

It comes with a Nikkor-S 35mm f/2.8. The lens looks great, no fungus, haze or interior dust. Typical wear around the body of the lens, aperture looks great and functions smoothly. The only issue is that there is a very slight grinding sound sometimes when focusing. It's not as bad as it sounds; not like pouring sand in your garbage disposal or anything, but just a few grains of something rubbing on something thru a specific range of focus. I can investigate more, but I don't feel it is a problem (not getting worse, grinding down internal parts or anything nasty like that). Comes with Nikon front cap and UV filter.

Also, I'll throw in some Nikkormat literature.

The light meter responds with a 625 battery in there, but I cannot vouch for it's accuracy since it's not the right voltage. This is a great camera for astrophotography by the way; totally mechanical and mirror-lockup.

I'd like to sell the camera and lens for $75, but might break them up. Unfortunately I don't have a body cap or back lens cap, so it's not preferable.

If I don't get any bites within a week or so it's going to the great auction house in the sky
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P1000060.JPG   P1000056.JPG   P1000061.JPG   P1000062.JPG   P1000063.JPG  

P1000064.JPG   P1000065.JPG   P1000087.JPG  
    If you are the big tree, we are the small axe

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    bumpb

Shooter
    Large Format
    Do you happen to have a normal to go with it?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    One of the best cameras I've ever used. I wish I had a need for it.
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

- Rob Tyner (1944 - 1991)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Mark, I do not have a normal lens; this is it. Some of course do consider the 35mm to be normal, but alas, this is all I've got. PM me if you're interested.

Thanks 2F/2F!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    SOLD!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin