Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,536   Posts: 1,544,253   Online: 779

Shooter
    35mm

Zeiss 5cm F2 Sonnar for Contax or Kiev Rangefinder

I am selling my Zeiss 5cm F2 Sonnar for Contax or Kiev Rangefinder. This is the T* post-war coated version. The condition overall is good. The glass is clear and clean and without fungus, separation, or haze. There are numerous tiny coating scratches on the font element, visible with bright backlight, but not clustered enough (in my view) to impact images. The overall glass aspect is clear. There is a tiny bit of oil on the tips of the iris blades. The iris action is smooth as it should be. The exterior cosmetic condition is very good.

This is in my opinion one of the best 50mm lenses ever made. I've set a reasonable price too!

Price: $85 plus shipping. I prefer payment by USPS money order or personal check. I ship to most countries.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails sonnar1.jpg   sonnar2.jpg   sonnar3.jpg   sonnar4.jpg  

Shooter
    35mm RF
    pm sent, thank

Shooter
    35mm
    Sold!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin