Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,271   Posts: 1,534,491   Online: 1104

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images

Fs - 10" B&l for charity

Due to a miscommunication between an Ebay seller and I, I ended up with a 10" EF B&L projection lens sitting on my desk. I have it already boxed to return it. The seller doesn't really want it, and I don't need it, so we reached a semi-brilliant solution. Re-label it and send it to someone else.

All proceeds from this sale will go to Haiti relief.

Offer what you think you should pay. You pay more, more goes to Haiti, you pay less, less goes to Haiti. $50 seems to me to be an excellent price for a good, usable lens. The priority postage to return it was $5.55, so that should stay the same anywhere in the US.

Whatever is there after paying the postage goes from my Paypal account to a relief group. I figure any money to them is better than none, so I will accept any rational offer (or very high irrational offers????)

LENS:

This Bausch & Lomb 10 Inch E.F. Large Format Lens came from an Overhead Projector from the 1950's. The lens is 2 7/8" long x 2 1/2" wide at the back and 2 3/4" wide at the front. It is a all metal housing. Lenses seem to be in nice condition Some minor scratches on the body.

Glass is in excellent condition, clear and bright. About f4.5 or so, so very nice and fast.

Lens is silver, no flange, just lenses in a silver tube. This is a TRIPLET. The middle lens is closer to the rear than others I've seen, so maybe this is one of those 'non-petzval petzvals' but I doubt it. It is a triplet, but don't sell a triplet short. See Jim Galli's page to see how cool they can be:

http://tonopahpictures.0catch.com/Ta...Portraits.html

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Forgot to say - I'm not going to post who buys this or what you paid.

Even $10 is better then $0, so don't be shy. PM or email me and it is yours...

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    sold & thanks.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin