Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,727   Posts: 1,515,203   Online: 996

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Thanks, I'll give them a call.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by sharpnikkor View Post
    Thanks, I'll give them a call.
    You're welcome! I just remembered that Graflex made a 6x7 back, but I don't know if it was available for the Graflex SLR's or just the Graphics. If it is available, it is known as the RH-10 back. Again, if one is available for the 2x3 RB Graflex, it will have a knob wind, rather than a lever wind. Fortunately for me, I have a 120 6x9 back for my camera.

What I'd really like to find is a few 2x3 sheet film holders for my camera. I mistakenly bought a bunch of 3x4 holders on fleabay once, I didn't read the description closely enough. I had to rectify that boo boo by getting a 3x4 RB Auto Graflex so I could use the holders
    When the chips are down,

The buffalo is empty!!!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post

What I'd really like to find is a few 2x3 sheet film holders for my camera. I mistakenly bought a bunch of 3x4 holders on fleabay once, I didn't read the description closely enough. I had to rectify that boo boo by getting a 3x4 RB Auto Graflex so I could use the holders
    It might be just as easy to find a couple of Bag Mag's for it, they show up fairly often at e-pay. On rare occasion Grafmatic's also turn up, the one I bought to use with a pacemaker turned out to fit the series B instead
    Real men use Speed Graphics and flashbulbs.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by brian d View Post
    It might be just as easy to find a couple of Bag Mag's for it, they show up fairly often at e-pay. On rare occasion Grafmatic's also turn up, the one I bought to use with a pacemaker turned out to fit the series B instead
    I have two Grafmatics, and they fit both the Graflex and my Speed with a Graphic back. The Bag-Mag is great, 12 shots.
    I also have the Graflex 2x3 back, the newer lever wind inserts will fit and are much better than the older knob wind backs. If you wanted to use the 6x7 insert, I imagine you could if you masked the holder.
    Michael Cienfuegos

If you don't want to stand behind our troops, please feel free to stand in front of them.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    i just tape a graphic 23 to the back of my series d.
    i know it isn't the roll-back that was intended for the camera but it works just fine.
    before you spend $$ on a new rollback that is supposed to work
    check to see if the one that isn't supposed to work ... works
    i use black masking tape to secure it to the back, so i can remove it and use sheets.
    i only shoot wide open and as i said, i haven't seen "trouble" yet ( since 98? )
    ( i used to attached a polaroid back the same way ) ...

enjoy your new camera, its a beauty !

john
    if my apug gallery looks empty you might check these places

website
    blog
    sell-site

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Thanks for everyone's suggestions. Whatever rollfilm back solutiion I come up with I'll post it on the forum. And if it actually works, some photos as well.. SCS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin