Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,531   Posts: 1,572,605   Online: 1081

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Pentax 6X7 67mm bayonet filter red R60(R2)

I have this filter available for sale. It is in excellent condition, no marks on the glass and not even any noticeable wear on the threads and ring. It comes with a plastic filter case which is pretty scuffed and has a few cracks as well.

I do not have a good feel for the price on this one, so I am going to throw $25 out there as a starter. This would include shipping to the US. If anyone is interested and thinks the price is too high, please let me know. KEH does not have this in stock, but they do have a polarizer for about $50, so that is why I am starting here. There was one sold recently on eBay, but the listing was so poorly done, that it was hard to tell that it was for a bayonet filter, so I am not counting that one.

Anyway, let me know if you are interested. I should be able to get a photo tomorrow.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Here are a couple of images.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pentax_filter_01.jpg   pentax_filter_02.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sold!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin