Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,916   Posts: 1,521,874   Online: 1070

Shooter
    Medium Format

FS: Hasemi 4x5 Wooden Field Camera with Bonus Roll Film Sliding Back

Here is something that will appeal to those who value portability above weight.

This is a Hasemi wooden camera in good condition. I believe the Nagaoka and Anba Ikeda are comparable models. There are a few scuffs and scratches on the woodwork, probably from storing it, rather than using it. The camera looks to be very little used. The chrome plating is untarnished, and the bellows is as new. What is wrong is that the front support struts have become unstuck from the base. This is the only problem with the camera. Find a way to stick them back on, and you're in business.

The bellows extends to 300mm, though being a wooden camera, you really don't want to stress it too much with a heavy lens. It takes standard Technika type lensboards - no odd sizes required. The rear has a nice bail back, and has a glass protector. And the bonus is a well-made sliding back that takes Mamiya RB backs. Can't standardize any more than that! Also included are two very nice wooden 4x5 film holders that have a metal backing inside, rather than wood, making them easier to keep clean.

Photos: http://picasaweb.google.com/10413151...CMrBlrW6oKTxAw

And if you want any lenses to go with the camera, I have those too.

33,000 JPY, (~300 Euro/400 USD) including worldwide EMS shipping and Paypal fees.

Please email or PM me if you are interested.

Thanks for looking,
    Kumar

Shooter
    Medium Format
    SOLD!

Thanks,
    Kumar

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin