Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,529   Posts: 1,543,965   Online: 1088

Shooter
    Large Format

FS LINHOF TECH III

Linhof Tech III in user condition. All functions work, bellows are light tight, ground glass is in good shape, focussing hood cover opens and closes smoothly. Comes with the Linhof Graflok back - worth buying camera just for this. Rangefinder seems to work but I always used the ground glass. Camera would benefit from a little lube and adjustment to put it into top shape and my price reflects this. Great usable camera just as it is - they are built like tanks.
    $165 plus shipping plus paypal fees.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails lin1.jpg   lin2.jpg   lin3.jpg   lin4.jpg   lin5.jpg  

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Pm sent

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    If I were into 4x5 I would have bought this in a heartbeat. It's a GREAT camera for an incredible price.
    "Often moments come looking for us". - Robert Frank

"Make good art!" - Neil Gaiman

"...the heart and mind are the true lens of the camera". - Yousuf Karsh

Shooter
    Large Format Pan
    Images
    if sale falls through, I'll take it (provided it can be sent overseas and you take PayPal..)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    your pricing is shameless. you got me thinking into buying a third LF camera.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Sale pending

Shooter
    Large Format
    Sold - thank you

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I've not seen one quite like that. The topmost rear movement locking knobs are on the sides, like versions one through three. The rangefinder is squared off, like version one. However, if I see the notches on the struts correctly, it is a model with a drop bed, like version four. I also have not seen the dual focusing knob setup. I wonder if it is a version one that has been modified to have a drop bed.
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

- Rob Tyner (1944 - 1991)

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin