Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,692   Posts: 1,548,957   Online: 760

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

SOLD: 43.5mm filters, $25US

Here are three Hoya filters to fit 43.5mm threaded lenses. The Olympus 35RC and the Olympus Trip 35 accept this filter size, as do some other Olympus cameras of that era. I have an orange, yellow, and green filter. All are in good condition. The yellow filter saw some use, the orange a bit less, and the green has only been out of its case a couple of times. I have the little plastic cases, but not the cardboard boxes. I'll ship them free in the US, at cost to exotic foreign locales. Paypall works for me. I don't want to break up the set unless I have to.

Mark Barnes
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0159.JPG   IMG_0158.JPG  
    Last edited by 131802; 01-21-2011 at 02:52 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    PM sent
    "A man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest"........Paul Simon

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin