Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,682   Posts: 1,482,230   Online: 1102

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Chazzy: Room temperature in the darkest recess of a closet, away from sources of light and heat.

2F/2F: I already have a 55mm for my TLR, so I'll pass on the lens.
    David: Tamron, not sure I'm hot for it. I guess I'm a fashion victim and prefer Nikkor lenses...

I'll wait a little bit for trade offers, and if nothing arrives, then the film will go to the first cash buyer, which in this case is Mike C. (Sure you don't want to part with that easel? )
    Using film since before it was hip.

"One of the most singular characters of the hyposulphites, is the property their solutions possess of dissolving muriate of silver and retaining it in considerable quantity in permanent solution" — Sir John Frederick William Herschel, "On the Hyposulphurous Acid and its Compounds." The Edinburgh Philosophical Journal, Vol. 1 (8 Jan. 1819): 8-29. p. 11

My APUG Portfolio

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    PS: if you're good boys and girls, I might tell you about where I saw 320TXP that was still on the shelves somewhere....

"One of the most singular characters of the hyposulphites, is the property their solutions possess of dissolving muriate of silver and retaining it in considerable quantity in permanent solution" — Sir John Frederick William Herschel, "On the Hyposulphurous Acid and its Compounds." The Edinburgh Philosophical Journal, Vol. 1 (8 Jan. 1819): 8-29. p. 11

My APUG Portfolio

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    If, for some reason, Mike C. changes his mind, I will pay the cash price.
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

- Rob Tyner (1944 - 1991)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    You were first Rob,go for it.

Mike

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Actually, you were the first cash offer, which Michel will take if he doesn't end up with a good trade.
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

- Rob Tyner (1944 - 1991)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Ok,then my offer still stands.

Mike

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Micheal, it's the only easel I've got .

Mike

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    OK, so decision is made: I will trade the 320TXP for a lens with Herb. As I said earlier, I wanted to look at trade offers before money, so thank you all for your understanding and interest.

I'm going to look at my local store to see if they still have 320TXP left, either in 120 or 220. I'll report on the findings, and would be glad to help out anybody who wants to order a goodly amount.

My APUG Portfolio

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    120 works good to Michel,thanks.

Mike

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    FWIW, the last time I was there, Lens & Shutter in Vancouver, BC had what appeared to be about 8 propacks of slightly outdated 320TXP in 120 on their shelves.

That is at their West Broadway store.
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin