Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,735   Posts: 1,515,428   Online: 1088

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have a like new Tamron 2x teleconverter for Nikon, has the case and both caps, I'll trade for a box of said film.
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum
    BTW: the big kid in my avatar is my hero, my son, who proudly serves us in the Navy. "SALUTE"

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    **TRADED** for a lens with herb c.

Thanks all for your attention; if you ever stop by Montreal, go to LL Lozeau and Photoservice to see what's left on their shelves. Last time I noticed a couple of 120 packs available.

Goodbye, 220.
    Using film since before it was hip.

"One of the most singular characters of the hyposulphites, is the property their solutions possess of dissolving muriate of silver and retaining it in considerable quantity in permanent solution" — Sir John Frederick William Herschel, "On the Hyposulphurous Acid and its Compounds." The Edinburgh Philosophical Journal, Vol. 1 (8 Jan. 1819): 8-29. p. 11

My APUG Portfolio

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Well I'm glad it worked out for ya Michel,I still yearn for 120 or 220 txp but just bought a 4x5 camera today and " 'em out of cash."

Mike

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin