Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,944   Posts: 1,557,724   Online: 1209

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

320TXP in 220 -- 15 rolls

Well, it's the second roll that I ruin because my Paterson reels are such a pain to load with 220, and for what's left of 220 B&W, I don't think I'll gain much by investing in Hewes reels.

Since it's been discontinued, I've had mixed feelings about using it: I haven't had the time to learn sufficiently about it, but didn't want to miss out on a classic.

I think it's time this film goes instead to someone who has worked more extensively than I with 320TXP and who can use the film with brio.

150$ for the whole stash + postage.

Also willing to trade or use towards the acquisition of lenses/accessories for Nikon 35mm, Mamiya TLR, or Zeiss Contax RF, or a 4-blade easel.

I would prefer sell to one person rather than split into multiple packages (don't have the time for it).

The film has been kept in good conditions, hasn't expired yet (see pics), and will give you 360 shots.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC02021.JPG   DSC02020.JPG   DSC02022.JPG  
    Last edited by Michel Hardy-Vallée; 01-21-2011 at 09:49 PM. Click to view previous post history.
    Using film since before it was hip.

"One of the most singular characters of the hyposulphites, is the property their solutions possess of dissolving muriate of silver and retaining it in considerable quantity in permanent solution" — Sir John Frederick William Herschel, "On the Hyposulphurous Acid and its Compounds." The Edinburgh Philosophical Journal, Vol. 1 (8 Jan. 1819): 8-29. p. 11

My APUG Portfolio

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi Michel,

I am interested to trade for lenses/accessories for Nikon 35mm. Can you let me know what you are looking for? You can send me a PM if you want.

Thanks!

Regards,
    Sanjay

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Nikon: I'd be looking for manual focus lenses. The 28 mm AI-s would be fun, a good 20mm, or a 85mm f/2.

My Nikon setup is an FM2n with motor drive, and I already have a 24, 50, and 105.
    Using film since before it was hip.

"One of the most singular characters of the hyposulphites, is the property their solutions possess of dissolving muriate of silver and retaining it in considerable quantity in permanent solution" — Sir John Frederick William Herschel, "On the Hyposulphurous Acid and its Compounds." The Edinburgh Philosophical Journal, Vol. 1 (8 Jan. 1819): 8-29. p. 11

My APUG Portfolio

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Unfortunately, I don't have any of those. But thanks for the prompt reply.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have a Mamiya TLR 65mm lens in a black shutter in rough shape. It has a leather case and a front cap, but no rear cap or hood. The shutter speeds work properly, but there is a very slight (split second) delay between when you press the trigger and when the shutter fires. it has bad cleaning marks all over it. It still makes sharp images. I don't know if something in this sort of condition would interest you.
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

- Rob Tyner (1944 - 1991)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I would like the film if 2f2f does not buy,$150.00 .
    Mike

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I am sure $150 sounds better than that lens+cash!
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

- Rob Tyner (1944 - 1991)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Don't have any Mamiya ,Nikon,Contax stuff,do have a four bladed easel... but its the only one I have.

Mike

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    If you're interested in either of my Tamrons, I'd trade for TXP 220. You can find Nikon and other adapters easily on eBay or at KEH.--

http://www.apug.org/forums/forum379/...aptall-ii.html
    flickr--http://www.flickr.com/photos/davidagoldfarb/
    Photography (not as up to date as the flickr site)--http://www.davidagoldfarb.com/photo
    Academic (Slavic and Comparative Literature)--http://www.davidagoldfarb.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Has the film been stored in the freezer or refrigerator, or at room temperature?
    Charles Hohenstein

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin