Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,497   Posts: 1,543,052   Online: 1020

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Pentax 67/67ii system - 5 lenses, 2 bodies, ext tubes, bag

It is with great reluctance that I need to sell my Pentax 6x7 system. I need the funds more than I need a second MF system, even though this system gives my Hasselblad a run for it's money in quality. I'd like to sell as a package, but will likely have to break up the system.

Pentax 67ii body with AE metered prism - meter works perfect, received a CLA and repair of the advance leaver less than 2 years ago. Shutter is accurate. Small scuffs and light dent in bottom left hand side, but everything functions perfect. ($800 OBO)

Pentax 6x7 MLU body - standard non-metered prism. Everything functions perfectly. Light scuffs on the body. ($250 OBO)

Pentax strap for both bodies (free on the first body that gets sold)
    Wooden Handle for both bodies ($50)
    55mm f4.0 lens ($350)
    75mm f4.5 lens some very light cleaning marks that don't effect image quality ($150)
    105mm f2.4 lens w/rubber hood ($230)
    165mm f2.8 lens ($160)
    200mm f4.0 lens ($150)
    Extension tube set of 1,2,3 with case ($80)
    77mm red Tamron filter (I'll give it free to the first buyer to request it)

All lenses have light scuffs on the bodies, but the unless stated otherwise glass is perfect with no scratches, haze, fungus, fog, etc. The 75mm is the most warn and ugly lens, but also the sharpest.

Entire system individually is $2220, but I'll sell it for $2000 with free shipping and insurance in the USA/Canada in a large shoulder camera bag (Safroto) with some rolls of free film to sweeten the deal. All prices are in CAD through paypal or USD currency in money order form.

Photo "Certified Organic" is shot with this system.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pentax67 system.jpg   pentax67iibody-1.jpg   pentax67body-1.jpg   pentax55.jpg   pentax75.jpg  

pentax105.jpg   Certified Organic, Opal, Alberta, 2009.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    ...will also consider trades for leica stuff (namely a 35mm summicron or summilux, 50mm or m-body)

Shooter
    35mm RF
    pm sent
    Multum egerunt, qui ante nos fuerunt, sed non peregedunt.

Shooter
    35mm
    PM sent.

Shooter
    35mm
    Payment sent.

Thanks!

-Anthony

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Everything is sold.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin