Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,840   Posts: 1,582,522   Online: 972

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

Olympus XA with A11 flash FREE SHIPPING

For sale: A very nice Olympus XA compact rangefinder camera with A11 flash, both in excellent working condition. The viewfinder is clear and bright, the light meter is working, the needle that displays shutter speed is working, and the rf patch is bright. The shutter and aperture are free of oil and working properly, and the lens is clear and free of fungus. The film advance is working as it should.

Cosmetically, the camera is in very good condition, with only minor scuffing on the front, and some paint loss on the film door. It will likely need new light seals before too long.

The flash is in excellent condition, both electronically an cosmetically.

The camera will ship in its original hard presentation case, and will include the original user's manual.

$65.00 U.S, with FREE SHIPPING to US buyers. International buyers, please contact me for shipping rates and method. Payment by PayPal only, please.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 5379404810_435092c625_o.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Heh heh! The way the headline is displayed on the left makes it look like you are giving the camera away.
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

- Rob Tyner (1944 - 1991)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Above post GeroMeatoro spam/Troll. Delete, delete.
    “The photographer must determine how he wants the finished print to look before he exposes the negative.
    Before releasing the shutter, he must seek 'the flame of recognition,' a sense that the picture would reveal
    the greater mystery of things...more clearly than the eyes see."
    ~Edward Weston, 1922.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Damn, that sucked me in too!

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    The XA is sold, and sorry for any confusion.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin