Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,043   Posts: 1,560,839   Online: 1150

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

WTS Minolta X-370, X-700 like new, interest check 19-35mm Viv S1

For sale:

Minolta X-370. Includes 50mm f/2 lens. This unit is in like-new condition. All speeds work and are accurate. This camera still has the original plastic protective sheet stuck to the bottom plate! Lens focuses smoothly and aperture works well. Includes front lens cap and two-piece Mamiya (I swear, the camera fits perfectly) leather "never-ready" case in good shape.

Asking $125 shipped in US.

Minolta X-700. Includes 50mm f/1.4. The unit is rated as "Excellent", with perfect function and only minor brassing and a ~2mm nick on one corner of the *bottom* plate. Please see photos for condition - again, all speeds work and are accurate. Lens focuses *very* smoothly and aperture works well. Includes a nice Tamrac strap, front lens cap and two-piece generic(?) leather "never-ready" case in good shape.

Asking $100 shipped in US.

Interest check:

Vivitar Series 1 19-35mm two-touch zoom, MD mount, like new. Looking to get around $65 plus shipping.

Vivitar 85-205 f/3.8 zoom, MD mount. In very nice shape, not quite new, but no major cosmetic flaws. Probably as long as a Canon EF 70-200 lens, but much smaller in diameter. Includes Vivitar metal front cap, back cap, built-in slide-out hood and drawstring pouch. If I could get this out of here for $20 + shipping I'd be thrilled.

EDITED TO ADD: Meters work and both cameras will include new batteries. Thanks for looking.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1637.JPG   IMG_1638.JPG   IMG_1639.JPG   IMG_1640.JPG   IMG_1641.JPG  

IMG_1622.JPG   IMG_1623.JPG   IMG_1624.JPG   IMG_1636.JPG   IMG_1634.JPG  

IMG_1626.JPG  
    Last edited by st3ve; 01-23-2011 at 11:06 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Minolta is my dream camera and they produce satellite lenses with the help of Leica. There is even Minolta produced and Leica branded CL camera at the market. Minolta lens development works with Leica for long years and their lenses are superb.

I highly recommend these cameras.

Umut

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Thanks for the kind words - and a bump. Is there any interest in these cameras? I'm looking to sell quickly and have priced competitively with KEH to prove it. Both cameras include the instruction manual, lenses, and cases. I can include 5 rolls of in-date Legacy Pro (Neopan) or 10 rolls of out-of-date slide film with purchase of either camera.
    Last edited by st3ve; 01-25-2011 at 01:37 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    35mm
    PM sent.

Bob & Sherri

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Bump - all gear still available

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    $100 shipped for a like-new chrome Minolta X-370 and your choice of 5 rolls in-date Legacy Pro (Neopan) or 10 rolls out-of-date Ektachrome.

Shooter
    35mm
    pm sent regarding the 19-35mm zoom

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Very pleased to announce the Vivitar Series 1 19-35mm zoom, and the Minolta X-700 (black) have been sold.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    bump - like new (chrome) X-370 still available.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Last bump - $100 shipped for a like-new chrome Minolta X-370, instruction manual, lens, case, and batteries.

I'll close this tomorrow.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin