Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,300   Posts: 1,536,034   Online: 988

Shooter
    4x5 Format

25 Kodak Junior Stainless Steel Film Processing Clips

Excellent quality film clips. Strong springs that clasp the film so it is held security while drying. $20 Attachment 308920 including shipping to a US address.

email: robertshanebrook@yahoo.com
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FilmClips25.jpg  

North America just north of that sharp right turn North America makes on the Atlantic coast.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Would you be willing to split this lot up?

I only need like 4 and I would feel bad leaving the other 21 sitting around doing nothing while someone else could use them.
    "Would you like it if someone that painted in oils told you that you were not making portraits because you were using a camera?"
    "Shouldn't it be more about the joy of producing and viewing the photo than what you paid for the camera?"

Me

Shooter
    35mm RF
    I have a bunch of these, and agree that they are excellent clips! Highly recommended.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I cannot tell from the picture; are any of them the weighted variety, for clipping on the bottom of rolls?
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

- Rob Tyner (1944 - 1991)

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin