Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,540   Posts: 1,544,315   Online: 963

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

FS: Old Kodak/Canon/Polaroid Lit., 2x 55mm Polarizr, Minolta End Cap, 52mm Lens Cap

Ok,

This is like a virtual garage sale; full of random stuff.

I've got some old product brochures that my dad must've picked up in the early 80's, late 70's. There are 3 sets that I don't wish to separate, for historical sake. There's a Polaroid lot, SX-70 stuff, a Canon lot (extensive) and a Kodak lot.

The Canon lens brochure is awesome; it outlines every lens in the line, with pix. There is also information about each camera in the A-series, and another brochure with F-1 & EF. The rest, well, you can see it.

Kodak stuff has information about all their films, including Kodachrome 25, etc. Very nostalgic, eh?

The brochures are all in perfect condition; like the day they were printed. Make me an offer; not expecting to get rich off these.

Also, I have 2 55mm Tiffen linear polarizers with the convenient little handle; cases included. $12.50 a piece shipped, or best offer.

Sigma end cap for Minolta mount lenses; $5 shipped, or best offer.

Sigma 52mm lens cap, $5 shipped, or best offer.

Offers WELCOMED.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P1000086.JPG   P1000089.JPG   P1000090.JPG   P1000091.JPG   P1000092.JPG  

P1000093.JPG   P1000094.JPG   P1000095.JPG   P1000096.JPG  

Regina Canada (sounds more fun than it is)
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by holmburgers View Post

Kodak stuff has information about all their films, including Kodachrome 25, etc. Very nostalgic, eh?
    I did not know you were Canadian, eh?
    Once a photographer is convinced that the camera can lie and that, strictly speaking, the vast majority of photographs are "camera lies," inasmuch as they tell only part of a story or tell it in a distorted form, half the battle is won. Once he has conceded that photography is not a "naturalistic" medium of rendition and that striving for "naturalism" in a photograph is futile, he can turn his attention to using a camera to make more effective pictures.

Andreas Feininger

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Haha, I'm not actually, but I love a good "eh" every once in a while.

Did you know the Japanese say "ne" and it means nearly the exact same thing? CRAZY!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Interested in all the Canon brochures and the Kodak ones.Post to Australia? Willing to part with around $60 including post..

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    PM sent to Tony
    If you are the big tree, we are the small axe

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The Canon/Kodak literature has been sold.

Feel free to make offers on anything else; the filters are in great condition and very nice. The lens caps can be had for a song.. just ask.

I of course am open to trade as well; film, lens cleaning tissues or any small 'incidental' kind of things.

After APUG these have no better place to go than to Goodwill...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    C'mon now...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Make me an offer on anything, except the Canon/Kodak literature.

Offer it and it is yours.
    If you are the big tree, we are the small axe

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin