Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,051   Posts: 1,561,190   Online: 923

Shooter
    Multi Format

FS/FT: Minolta Hi-Matic 7s (looking for a 1/2 frame)

I've got a Hi-Matic 7s that doesn't see much use anymore. It is fully functional, and includes a battery. Automatic mode works, meter is spot on, operates very smoothly, self timer works - everything functions.

In the interest of full disclosure, there are two minor problems with it. The rangefinder is a touch misaligned, and there is a burr on the filter threads which means filters don't screw on quite right. The rangefinder misalignment is very slight - i'm hard pressed to notice it in most situations, but if you're picky about such things, it's there.

Here's a flickr set which includes photos of the camera itself, along with photos i've taken with it. These aren't the best photos, but they sort of show the character of the lens, how it flares, and how tiny the rangefinder misalignment is.

http://flickr.com/gp/cwarts/7yNL49

Includes an incredibly beat up "everyready" style case, which i got with it and never really used.

I'd like to trade it for a half frame camera - in a perfect world a Canon Demi, but i'll consider anything. Otherwise i'd like $40+shipping, which seems to be the going rate over for an as is untested one at auction.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Price drop to $35, still willing to trade for any half-frame camera.

Also, here's some of the pictures from the link i posted before.

This one is the only one that I can find of the pictures i have on flickr that actually shows how far off the RF is. I was at the close focus limit, and was spot on focused at her eye. I remember because it took forever. The neck is in focus, so that's what? An inch and a half off?

There's a full size image if you use the link in the first post.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Price drop - $30 or trade.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin