Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,662   Posts: 1,481,642   Online: 834

Shooter
    35mm

Beseler 23C and a Manfrotto 075B with #029 head (Melbourne, Australia)

OK, so here's what I got.

Ages ago I bought a Manfrotto 075B tripod with a 029 head off the auction site. I never really used it much, and have only gotten back into photography recently. As such, the tripod is WAY to heavy to lug around, so it's sitting there doing nothing. It's not in new condition, but it's a seriously solid piece of equipment. I have a few quick release plates for it too, and if I can find it, one of those bolt wrenches for the legs.

I'm thinking $100 but LOCAL PICKUP ONLY !!! This thing is massive and weighs heaps !!!

I ALSO have a Beseler 23CII enlarger. I was planning on enlarging 6x9 film, but have bitten the 4x5 bug, so ended up with something bigger, so really shouldn't be hoarding it, if there's someone out there who would actually use it. Obviously it's an old piece of gear, but all the movements are fine, and it too is a solid, massive piece of gear (does NOT have a lens !)

Thinking about $140 for this thing, and again LOCAL PICK UP ONLY !!!

If these prices are unreasonable, please let me know, and we'll try work stuff out

Shooter
    35mm
    Nobody ?
    I don't have a digital camera, so can't get quick shots up.

Will photos help ?

Shooter
    35mm
    Will $100 for the enlarger, and $80 for the tripod garner any interest ?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'd grab up the tripod if you were'nt so far away. Already have a Beseler 23c kit.
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum
    BTW: the big kid in my avatar is my hero, my son, who proudly serves us in the Navy. "SALUTE"

Shooter
    35mm
    Tripod sold

Shooter
    35mm
    Did I mention the 23C comes with a box of goodies ? Like an old school timer, some filters, a power transformer (the unit is 120V), and some other bits and bobs ...

If not too far out of the way, I'll deliver it myself !

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Ya know, you can modify that enlarger to 4x5 with little effort. Cheaper than buying another one.
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum
    BTW: the big kid in my avatar is my hero, my son, who proudly serves us in the Navy. "SALUTE"

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin