Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,553   Posts: 1,545,006   Online: 765

Shooter
    35mm RF

FS: Zeiss Contaflex II with filters.

Zeiss Contaflex II with accessory shoe & filters. $60

I got this from Jon Goodman a couple of years ago. It's a nice camera & is in excellent condition. I've enjoyed shooting with it, but I just don't have to time to use it anymore. The selenium meter is, of course, dead. There's a slight amount of dust on the prism, but nothing that would be a problem.

Comes with a set of filters: cloud (yellow), skylight, 2 close up lens, & a Series V retaining ring.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails kathryn_nook-4.jpg   kathryn_nook-5.jpg  

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Hello!

I am interested. I understand the camera is in working condition, apart from the meter, right? Would you be able to send the camera to Germany? How much would that cost and what payment options are available?

Thanks!
    Best.
    Edimilson

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    FYI, to all: I have one of these only a contaflex I with the fixed 43mm lens and it is a beauty. I know it doesn't have mirror return and some other nice features but it takes beautiful images that frankly look better than my F3. I can only assume this is due to the lens is not a retro focus and a true tessar. For the price this is definitely a camera one can enjoy.
    No escaping it!
    I must step on fallen leaves
    to take this path

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin