Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,232   Posts: 1,532,893   Online: 978

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images

Graflex flash; graflex grafmatics.

Graflex flash, 3 cell, good condition. $140.

Graflex grafmatics - THESE ARE GRAFLEX STYLE, and *WILL NOT WORK* in normal spring backs or graflok backs. They are for the Graflex Super D SLR and similar cameras, or crown / speed graphics with GRAFLEX backs. They are rare, and as such I'm told they are actually worth slightly more than the normal style, but I got them cheap, so $110 for the pair... and we'll call it win-win I expect it could take awhile to find the right buyer, as this is clearly a niche item, so assume they are still available unless noted otherwise in a response below (even if it's like 6 months from the posting date).

I'll throw in a graflex back for a speed graphic / crown graphic, if you want it. I doubt you'd want to put it on that kind of camera if you have one, but I could see the set (grafmatics + back) being very useful for something like a home built box camera or pinhole where you just want to be able to pack out with your two grafmatics and shoot. This is also compatible with 12-shot bag mags if you can find one of those around (I've got one, and a camera I built for it). Fun.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P1261566.jpg   P1261576.jpg   P1261599.jpg   P1261594.jpg   P1261600.jpg  

Last edited by walter23; 01-27-2011 at 12:46 AM. Click to view previous post history.
    The universe is a haunted house. -Coil

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Walter,

Won't be hard to find a taker. I'll take the grafmatics from you.

Dan
    Last edited by Fotoguy20d; 01-27-2011 at 10:09 AM. Click to view previous post history.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin