Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,299   Posts: 1,535,775   Online: 773

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Zip Lock Anti Static bags for 4X5 film holders

For a couple of reasons I ended up with way more of these bags than I will ever use. They are a very nice fit for 4X5 holders and help seal out dust and prevent static. I first got these when I was living in Colorado and having horrible dust problems. These along with rigorous cleaning made a huge difference for me. I am now getting back into 4X5 so I ordered another batch of 50 of these from http://staticbags.com. Well, I then found the leftovers from last time, so now I have a mess of these bags.

I figured I could sell them to other interested folks in smaller batches. I am selling them in batches of 10 for $5 including shipping to the US and PayPal fees. I can ship elsewhere, but there will be an additional cost, probably very small. I have 60 total to sell.

The attached photo shows a bag with a holder in it, of course the holder is not included!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails antistat_01.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I can confirm this is a good method for keeping film holders clean in the field. I do this and no longer have dust problems. The heavy pink bags like this last a long time (many many uses). I've already purchased plenty for myself too, if you don't have any, $5 is an easy solution to dusty film & holders.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    They are all spoken for and then some. I am going to try to sort this out first come first served, if you sent me a PM I will reply as soon as I can.

Thanks!

Paul

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Okay, they are all gone. Perhaps a group buy from staticbags.com would be appropriate. There sure was a lot of interest!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Hey Paul,

Which ones were they exactly?
    - Jeff (& sometimes Eva, too) - http://www.jeffbannow.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    What is the minimum order requirement?
    Charles Hohenstein

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    http://staticbags.com/6x8Pinkz.html

Minimum from them is 50 units.
    - Jeff (& sometimes Eva, too) - http://www.jeffbannow.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The minimum order from staticbags.com is 50. http://staticbags.com/6x8Pinkz.html

I have ordered from them twice and have been really happy with the service.

Edit: Jeff beat me to it.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'll have to check these guys out. I've been on the lookout for the exact same item - antistatic zip lock bags - but with the added feature of being opaque. And in a size to comfortably hold 8x10 holders. I see under the product specifications that these bags (the silvered ones) are part way there, as they claim only 40% light transmission.

Ken
    "They are the proof that something was there and no longer is. Like a stain. And the stillness of them is boggling. You can turn away but when you come back they’ll still be there looking at you."

— Diane Arbus, March 15, 1971, in response to a request for a brief statement about photographs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hey, if anyone is organizing a mass order, I could go for 6 of them for my 4x5 holders!
    "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - HST
    My Flickr Gallery

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin