Beseler 23c and accessories in Maine
Hi all, (I posted this in WTB category by accident - apologies)
Anyone in southern Maine need this???
I have a nice Beseler 23c I'm not using along with the following;
- (1) 6x6 negative carrier for 23c
- (1) 6x4.5 negative carrier for 23c
- (1) 35mm negative carrier for 23c
- (1) 11x14 metal Beseler 4 blade easel - needs cleanup from storage
- (4) 8x10 patterson developing trays
- (1) Stainless 35mm single developing tank
- (2) Large stainless film processing tanks
- (8) 35mm generic stainless reels
- (4) 120 medium format generic stainless reels
- (2) chemical mixing paddles new in boxes
- (6) stainless film drying clips new in boxes
- (1) 50mm f2.8 Computar 4 element enlarging lens new in box
- (1) Heathkit electronic processing and enlarging timer (not shown in picture below but pic on site link provided below)
- (1) splash apron new in box
- (1) extra 35mm negative carrier
Check out detailed images here: http://www.jsouther.com/23c/index.html
I guess you could consider it a basic turnkey darkroom for the beginner. I put together the enlarger and accessories for someone who showed interest for their son, then bailed and now its sitting in my living room.
I'm entertaining offers. 3% to APUG of course. Maybe trades of Canon EOS gear?
I really don't want to ship but if thats what it takes then I'm game. Anyone in southern Maine or even in New Hampshire, I'll even drive it all to you. PM me. Just want to see it all get a good home.
drool...drool...drool..how many enlargers is too many..? if i lived within 100 miles of you, i would be on the interstate right now.
Good point I'm running 3 already, all omegas. I don't even think this enlarger was ever used.
Maybe all the eastcoast Appugers could arrange to relay it down to you.
Of course as it passed by my hands there would likely be two 23Cs on the way.
Who knows, you could end up with 20, or else none.
That thing is beautiful....
Sponsored Ad. (Subscribers to APUG have the option to remove this ad.)
Thanks - you should see it in person. Its as if you stepped back in time and picked it off the shelf new. I'm not sure what makes me more sad - the fact its still for sale or that there's nobody near me that is into darkroom gear....
Alright, I'll even consider delivering to Vermont....