Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,808   Posts: 1,581,511   Online: 1052

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Olympus OM-1 Trifecta - $25

Up for sale are these three Olympus OM-1 cameras and a Winder 1. Purchaser gets it all.

First, all the bodies work though I don't think any of the meters do. Mirror lock up works on all and shutter speeds on all appear accurate. Counters all work. The bodies are in varying states of needing parts or repair.

Pictured front and center is the best of the three. Complete with 50mm single coated lens. Lens is clean and clear with no scratches, however it needs a new rubber focus ring. Hot shoe has small crack. Clean with some marks. Serial #1428158. Shutter is smooth. Leatherette good, just starting to lift in a few corners. Spot grid focus screen looks good. Shoots just fine.

On the rear left of image is OM-1 serial #1558568. This one needs cleaning and is worn. Lots of marks and engraving on baseplate. Missing motor drive cover. You probably could shoot with it but I haven't tried. Has databack #4 and that has paint wear. Put in batteries and the display comes on. Advance lever is slightly stiff. No focus screen. Good for parts.

On the rear right of the image is OM-1 serial #1329025. This one has a smooth shutter and advance, but leatherette is peeling on sides. Someone did a decent job putting in new seals all around. Missing motor drive cover. Small scratch on thumb winder indicating amateur repair at some time. Focus screen bad. Floppy rewind lever. Shoots ok so with a little tlc you could have a decent bottom feeder shooter.

Last is the winder 1 which powers up but can wind on and on at times. Bad clutch? Worn looking. Theres a chip in the corner near the tray it and some minor battery gunk in the tray. Good for a grip, maybe not much more.

$25 plus 1st class shipping CONUS takes it all. 3% to APUG. First to PM me with "I'll take it!" gets all of it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails olympus_trifecta.jpg  

Shooter
    35mm RF
    PM sent

Leo

Shooter
    35mm
    In case Leo doen not take it for any reason...I will.

thanks
    Bob

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sale pending to Leo...

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin